Ok. I haven't written anything here in a week. This can be blamed entirely on one thing:
I got an iPhone.
Which I am using to write this blog.
Haven't seen my computer in days.
I have to say, I do like it so far. I am still learning how to type more accurately on it. My fingers are still so used to my old phone and being able to feel the buttons under my fingertips. With the touch screen you just have to have good aim. Which I don't have. Which has resulted in some very interesting and non-intentionally cryptic text messages. The automatic spell correction can be nice...unless it thinks you're typing a word that is not anywhere near what you were actually trying to type. Example: just now I typed "interesting." My smarter-than-me iPhone was convinced that I was actually trying to type "ferriting." Now it wants to put periods in for me, too, even though I know how to use them correctly, thank you very much. *sigh*
While I know that I'll get used to all of this change eventually, for now I'll keep my eyes open for extra punctuation and correctly spelled nonsensical words littering my texts, e-mails, and blogs.
I just have to be patient.
Is there an app for that?
No comments:
Post a Comment