I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! Mine was great. I had to work all day, but at least if I have to go to work on Christmas day, I get to work at Disney World. =)
A few Holiday Happies:
*Pink snuggie, lovely purses, and money for shoes!
*Tacky Christmas sweater
*Bing Crosby Christmas channel on XM radio
*the MAC store
*Kobe steakhouse and mini golf for Cory Warren's 30th birthday
*Disney Christmas parade - lots of friends!
*Not being stuck in a blizzard (sorry, NYC friends!)
*Gift swap at work
*Learning Spanish Christmas songs from Zoraida Elmore and Beknar Bermudez. The only word I remember is "burrito."
*Hand crocheted ornaments and angel tree-topper from my grandma.
*Homemade cookies from Grandma, too!
*Welcome to the world Jacob Wyatt Stack! Born December 22. Lots of love to new mom and dad, Rob and Andrea.
Love it! Thank you so much for the Christmas card.
ReplyDelete